The Promoting A Healthier Wyoming Conference is sponsored by the Chronic Disease Prevention Program, the Wyoming Cancer Program, the Wyoming Tobacco Prevention and Control Program, and the Substance Abuse Prevention Program, all under the Wyoming Department of Health. The goal of the conference is to advance the knowledge of prevention, early detection, management and treatment of chronic diseases, and offer a broad comprehensive educational opportunity with high caliber speakers.
The FTCAU is a great opportunity to learn from experts, leaders, and government officials in the areas of FTCA and related subject matter. This FTCAU will dive into Claims Management and will include a Risk Management Bootcamp.
Participants are strongly encouraged to bring a laptop, or other mobile device.
This is the third webinar of the series Preparing for Open Enrollment coming from CHAMPS and CCHN
Self-Care: Resiliency and Burnout Prevention:
- Governance Requirements, Authority, and Responsibilities to include a review of governing board bylaws
- Board Composition Requirements
- Conflict of Interest Requirements
- Review of common pitfalls that may adversely impact board member effectiveness
- Review a Board of Director’s Self-Evaluation tool that measures board effectiveness, identifies areas for improvement and provides opportunity for Board Member feedback
- Review how to build an effective Board and CEO relationship
This webinar will cover the topic of determining household & income for premium tax credits and Medicaid.
This webinar will cover how premium tax credits are calculated and the effect of employer-sponsored coverage on eligibility
This annual event will include numerous networking opportunities and several educational tracks including business innovations, board governance, clinical & care innovations, fiscal practices, healthy communities, integrated care, integrated services, operational excellence, policy & environment, population health management, quality transformation, and workforce/HR optimization.
The topic of this webinar is the The auto-renewal process for 2020 on healthcare.gov.
The topic of this webinar is preventing and resolving data matching issues.