The Wyoming Primary Care Association (WYPCA) is working to expand the availability of high quality, affordable health care services throughout Wyoming. The WYPCA collaborates with both medical and non-medical organizations to achieve access to health care for all Wyoming residents in an effort to build healthier communities.
The Wyoming Primary Care Association is proud to present its 2014 Annual Report. In it you can find out what Wyoming’s federally-qualified health centers and look-alikes have been up to in the past year.
• Training and Technical Assistance Opportunities and Resources
• Quality Improvement Initiative
• Grant Writing Services and Assistance
• Marketing of Wyoming Health Centers
• Comprehensive Health Center Assessments
• Accreditation and Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition Resources and Assistance
• Recruitment and Retention Assistance and Support