ANNOUNCEMENT: There are new learning opportunities available on our calendar. Please visit our calendar page for dates and read on below for details:
The Wyoming Department of Health, Office of Rural Health and Ptolemy Data Systems would like to invite you to participate in a Lunch and Learn Workshop designed to bring Telehealth service providers together with Healthcare Professionals interested in learning more about Telehealth in Wyoming.
Mark Norby, Certified HIPAA Professional Instructor/HIPAA Consultant with the WCA Regional Training Center would like to invite you to learn the basics of the Health Insurance and Portability Accountability Act.
Registrations will be sent via email. If you would like to register and are not on our mailing list please call Kathy at 307-632-5743 or email email@example.com.
Healthworks was established in 2005 as Cheyenne Health and Wellness Center. The health center’s philosophy of care places the patient at the center. This means no long waits for appointments, access to providers 24/7, and improvement of the quality of life and health for patients. Please call or visit www.wyhealthworks.org for specific service hours.
• Training and Technical Assistance Opportunities and Resources
• Quality Improvement Initiative
• Grant Writing Services and Assistance
• Marketing of Wyoming Health Centers
• Comprehensive Health Center Assessments
• Accreditation and Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition Resources and Assistance
• Recruitment and Retention Assistance and Support