Understanding Consumers Living In Poverty– Sponsored by the Wyoming Institute of Population Health, this training is being at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and is entitled Bridges to Health and Healthcare: New Solutions for Improving Access and Services. This local training seeks to provide a fresh opportunity to improve health outcomes and participants will learn to engage individuals across the economic spectrum, reduce costs while achieving positive outcomes, and design services for increasing diversity.
Download the flyer today to see training dates and register!
Bridges to Health and Healthcare: New solutions for improving access and services provides a fresh opportunity to improve health outcomes. Healthcare providers will learn to:
– Engage and better serve individuals across the economic spectrum
– Reduce costs while achieving more successful patient outcomes
– Communicate complex medical information more clearly
– Design services to account for increasing diversity within communities
– Increase effectiveness within successful, patient-centered care initiatives